Hello, My name is Jeanine Weakley and this is my first year to teach at Brighton High School. I previously taught at Munford High School. I have lived in Tipton County since 1988. I went to college at University of Tennessee at Martin and graduated with a B.S. in Biology. I am currently working on my Masters in Education at Union University. I currently teach
Biology 1 B Lab and Biology 1 A. I have one child, she is a junior at Austin Peay University in Clarksville.
1st Period Odd---Biology 1 B Lab 1st Period Even---Biology 1 B Lab
2nd Period Odd---Planning/Collaboration 2nd Period Even---Biology 1A
3rd Period Odd---Biology 1B Lab 3rd Period Even---Biology 1 A
4th Period Odd---Biology 1 B Lab 4th Period Odd---Planning/Collaboration
1. Always be in your seat when the bell rings and prepared to start class. (Pencils sharpened, ready to begin bell work assignments).
2. Do not get out of your seat without permission.
3. Only talk when it is appropriate.
4. Respect the space, property and feelings of your peers.
5. Obey all school rules (see student handbook).
6. Bring your Agenda book with you every day.
Have a great Spring Break!Biology Resources